Thursday, August 5, 2010

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

I find it healthy, if unavoidable, to laugh at myself now and again. Given the chance, I will do some very hillbilly, stupid, even wtf things. Sorry, I was shocked find out I wasn’t perfect, too. Ok, example….don’t tell anyone this: I got poison ivy on my arms fairly bad this year. I get it every year; I’m highly allergic/susceptible. My mother, bless her soul, told me that duct tape would get it off. Yep - I tried it. She thought that was the funniest thing ever. Well, I was sort of pissed because it hurts like hell, but realized that tricked once, shame on me …. You know what, it works after the 5th or 6th time. Well, if I can laugh at some of the funny stuff I do, I can laugh at some of the funny stuff other people do, too. Right? So comes my new section of the blog called “It seemed like a good idea at the time”. The following are pics of people who took their pets with them to family picture day. "Fail".

No comments: