Sunday, January 9, 2011

A wonderful singer

Hello all; I was off visiting the many blogs of Gilbert....he is in the "followers", though it should be the other way around, truth to tell..... and saw such a wonderful vid of Johnny Hammer singing my favorite song "Mary Did You Know" in a sort of techno beat. I loved it! Please visit friend Gilbert's site http://endyrsplanet.blogspot.com/ to see this vid and other great stuff. You better post this vid next Christmas, Gilbert...or I'll steal it from you and post it myself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Randy. I am very happy that you liked Johnny Hammer's version of "Mary, Did You Know?". It is my very special favorite video of all time. Please feel free to post it on your blog. I love to share.

With a hug,

-Gilbert

randy said...

I can see why it is a favorite. He does an incredible job with the song. Again, great post!
hugs, -randy.