Friday, April 15, 2011

Things got dark...

The end of the world didn't arrive.....maybe it should have. Won't go there. But, it's been dark, it's been a bit filled with sorrow, increduality, and hurt. And, it probably shouldn't have affected me so much. But, my recent focus on the foolishness of calling kids adults, of giving up on them and throwing them in prison, for life, for 25 years....it's just so wrong. And, it's had my attention to the detriment of other issues, other tasks.

Then I saw this video. It made me smile; it made me laugh, and it was such a "awwww" puller that I had to share it with you.

I wish our leaders would understand....sometimes things just don't always go the way we would prefer. Sometimes we are faced with a more difficult road, one filled with certain struggles and difficulties. Sometimes our hopes may be dashed a bit, but that doesn't mean we give up. It doesn't mean we throw away what is immeasurably precious. We need to find a better way.

My thanks to MattyB for reminding us that there are some very important issues in life.

No comments: