Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Really Great Picture

  The greatest compliment you can give to an artist is that his work made you stop and rethink something, that it changed your mind or expanded your views.  "Pretty" usually pisses them off.
  There is such a great message in this picture.  The interesting thing, I can almost hear numerous conflicting messages as I think about what person is viewing the pic. 
  So I ask you to share with me....what do you see?  What do you think when you see this? What feelings does it bring to the surface?

2 comments:

Scottie said...

Hello Randy. I see two guys looking at two other guys thinking..."ah, you new love, what a grand feeling." Then turning to each other with a knowing smile and saying...we looked like that a few years ago didn't we....

Hugs
Scottie

randy said...

Hi Scottie;
What a great story to this picture. I just knew I would hear something similar to this from you. I could hear your voice when I saw the picture, and I heard the phrase "young love, how grand". I'm so glad I heard correctly :)

hugs and love;
randy.