Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Myth of the Gay Agenda

Hello Everyone;

  This link is for something so profoundly simply, but so very necessary.  I hope you will click on it and watch - I don't think you will be disappointed.
 Sometimes when I reblog a post from Milkboys I feel a bit silly.  They have such a huge readership I can only presume you all have read it.  So, maybe it's just that it interests me and I want to be sure I have a link somewhere so I can find it again.  Maybe there's that one person who missed it on Milkboys and my pointing to it prompts a second look.  Maybe I've just wasted five minutes and should just give you the link and shut up.  Yeah, maybe....  ok, here it is.  It's great, please watch.
http://milkboys.org/article/the-myth-of-the-gay-agenda/

2 comments:

Scottie said...

Hey never feel silly, may people who come here do not go to milkboys. Hugs

randy said...

Thanks Scottie;
I'll try not to presume, but it would seem likely, yes?

hugs;
randy