Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Welcome to my favorite pictures...

These pictures are ones that really captured my attention. This first set is not in any real grouping, but just a more random collection. You very well may have seen these on other's blogs....I stole them :)... I saw them and they were so heart catching and made me stop and really pay attention. Pictures that seem to just capture pure life, pictures of emotions, of peace and of love, of hope and hurt. They caught me, I hope they are heart and thought provoking for you as well. -r
This one below really hit me hard. I don't really know why, but it did. I don't know if I ever wanted so badly to give someone a hug as I did on this picture. I wanted to make whatever it was go away. You may want to skip this one...it's a heart tugger. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these. Each one evokes lots of emotions. Different emotions. Taken together as a group it is a surprise how one can shift emotions by just scrolling through the pictures. Great pictures.

Thanks and many hugs, with a sunrise of contentment for you. Scottie

randy said...

Hi Scottie;
So great to hear from you today. It's wonderful that you like the pictures. These are ones that I've felt pulled, heart tugged, even joyous in seeing. That second pic with the boy smiling is just so cool...how do you see that and not smile? Or the last....how do you see that and not want to cry with him?
Many hugs to you, and blue skies, my friend. -randy

Anonymous said...

Animals and kids - a sure-fire way to many people's hearts!

But a crying boy should always get a big reaction.

That's woken up my emotions this morning!

randy said...

Hi Micky;
Thanks so much....I wanted to show some pics that were more than just cute or pretty, but showed an emotion, had an element that made a person pause and ponder. I'm glad you did so, but I hope the emotional wakeup was not a bad one.
I've wondered if anyone has looked closely at the pic of the tree? There's a hidden threat in that particular Eden tree.
Went to the greyroom today. Well, maybe you saw the comment; I'll leave it at that.
Thanks again for stopping by.
hugs;
randy.

JR said...

Hey Randy! What a great group of pictures. The first boy has such intense looking eyes, like they can see right through you. The two last pictures were tough to look at. If only I had a big enough place, or enough money to save all of the mistreated and abandoned animals. I am with you on hugging the sadness out of the boy in the last picture. Hugs, JR

randy said...

Hi JR;
Yeah, I'm with you on that. I have dreams of winning the lottery and buying about 40-acres for mistreated and abandoned pets. But....
Thanks. -randy