Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lessons learned from my best friend...

Hello Friends; Over the years, I've had the misfortune to be an often angry, confused, miserable person. I've had hatred in my heart, shame, envy. And, in my many years, I've also had the great fortune to spend some years with a great friend, a wonderful companion. Such does things for the heart that words don't quite match. So, I thought I would add a simple posting, a very incomplete posting, that begins to extoll the virtues of sharing my life with a pet. I invite you to add your lessons here, too. My dog loves life. She lives in the now. When she looks at me, she sees me with eyes of hope... hope for love, play, food, a scratch behind the ears.... When my dog has done wrong, she feels bad knowing that I am upset with her. She seeks to behave in a way that makes me happy, but may not always be a way that she would like to. Food comes and food goes.....where it stops, the smell really tolls. Farts are mysterious happenings. Sleep is to be shared....the closer the better. Forgiveness. This is going to be a repeating post. I invite you to send me pics of your dog with your caption...or even a pic you think is especially cute and/or funny with caption. My hope is to do a post a day with dog pics.

No comments: