Friday, April 6, 2012

The power of music

Hi Friends;
  Do you like music?  I love music.  I love to sing... I just do it poorly.  Music makes me feel, and makes me feel alive.  There are some that I just don't like.  I don't like current country music.  Oddly enough, it makes me feel angry and even violent.  I don't like the r&b of the current day either.  But, the older country and the older r&b I love.  Earth Wind & Fire, Freddie Fender, Cab Calloway, Marvin Gaye, Johnny Cash.  And I also love to listen to rock, and even the music like Enya and Andre Botticelli. 
  I came across this vid that was really interesting.  It was about the power of music to bring life and identity back to elder patients who have withdrawn.  I hope you like it too.

http://www.wimp.com/reactionmusic/


hugs;

No comments: