Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hi Everyone

  I had a rough week.  I worked as hard as I could, yet still made too many mistakes.  Well, too many in my estimation.  I've been down on myself, beating myself up for those mistakes even while doing what I can to be sure that I don't make them again.  In the end, we are all human, and our mistakes teach us a lot.
  Today I was taught, again, that I'm being stalked by the WhatIf monster.  Being too hard on myself and allowing worst case scenarios that are unlikely to occur to stress me.  I learned that no matter what happens, it happens - ya know?  - and the best we can do is care, and do the best we can do.
  So, to that wonderful friend who, in the midst of his own struggles, lifted me up, I offer in gratitude this link.   Thank You, My Friend.  (click on that)

 I hope you others, where-ever this day takes you, will be a shining star for someone who needs just a bit of guidance, a kind word of encouragement or a simple smile or pat on the back. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Randy,
this Link doesn't work in Germany. Are there other links?
Thanks
Nikki

Scottie said...

Hello Randy. A grand Video. Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Randy-bee,
as Nikki said: "this Link doesn't work in Germany." it can be seen in Germany only via some VPN.

Concerning the mistakes you may have made at work: Nobody is perfect. your statment could also mean, that you haven't been given enough advivice for the transition period. That saves your companies money, they must know what THEY are doing.

So, dear Randy, just remember, that nobody is perfect.
hugs
<3 miless

randy said...

Hi Nikki;
The vid is for Josh Groban, "you raise me up". Maybe you can see the vid directly? I went to his "official" site, so should be no problem, but I know that Germany has issues with Youtube.
hugs;
randy.

randy said...

Hi Scottie;
It seemed quite appropriate.

hugs;
randy

Anonymous said...

You know i dont usual comment, but i really like your blog and i thought i would introduce myself. I have been reading it for awhile but this is my 1st comment.

randy said...

Hi Anonymous;
Thank you for reading. Feel free to comment as you wish and let your voice be heard. Well, read.
-randy

randy said...

Hi Miles;
I've heard a bit about the differences in Germany regarding videos and such, but don't really know much about it all. I'll let you and Nikki figure that out, if you don't mind.
As Scottie has told me before, I am a bit hard on myself. My boss was far less concerned, quite understanding. It's a bit embarassing to me, but he expects some mistakes - as long as I learn from them.
I think given time, I'll do well. This new job requires a different way of thinking about the products we make. But, the challenge is fun.
Thanks for the encouragement, Miles.
hugs;
randy